Monday, September 25, 2006

better trip

I just got home from a week of work in another state. As I was flying home I realized that I hadn't gotten angry at anyone on this trip. I especially didn't get angry at anyone working for the airlines and that might be a new record for me. Airline problems have triggered my anger a lot in the past. Of course it helped this time that there weren't any problems that I can think of. I did get my suitcase zipper repaired before this trip. On my last plane trip the zipper puller got ripped off my suitcase by the luggage equipment at an airport. I got pulled out of shape by that. But I was able to take the suitcase to a local repair man without feeling anymore anger about what happened.

A pat on the back for me!

And a pat on the back for you if you've made some progress lately also!