Monday, March 31, 2008

Facebook

I joined Facebook recently. There are a number of Facebook groups that focus on the needs of us abuse survivors.

If you are already a member of Facebook, I invite you to become a Facebook Friend. Try clicking here to get to my Facebook profile. Then click on a Facebook link to send me an invitation to be your Friend. You can look in the lower left margin of my Facebook profile to see some of the groups I have joined that are concerned about abuse issues.

If you are not a member of Facebook, you might enjoy becoming part of the Facebook community (there are many good things on Facebook besides a lot of things which are not good for us). Click here to sign up for Facebook.

There is strength in being part of a community of survivors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Facebook, huh? I saw your profile, but I'm gonna have to look around that site some more when I get time and see what it's all about. Might be good for me. Thanks for the idea! ;)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Comments 1

<< Home